The Finance Manager has overall responsibility budgeting and financial Management and reporting within the company.The Finance Manager has also responsibility overall manage and supervise to Finance & Accounting Operation of all business units, manage tax submission and engagement with tax authority.The Finance Manager has conducting and summiting report and participation for any project of Business Development.
• A degree in accounting
• 5-8 years of professional experience
• Fully conversant with accounting procedure legislation and understanding standard financial rules
• Strong command of Word, intermediate to advanced excel skill required( i.e Pivot Tables, Formulas , VLOOKUP functions)
• Should be proficient in English as the 2nd language is necessary
• Proficiency in general ledger accounting including preparing, reading, interpreting and analyzing financial statements